What currency do you work with?
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- All prices shown in non-Canadian currency are approximative, and are displayed for your
convenience only (we use www.xe.com for current exchange rates).
What does “Special order” mean?
- Some of our products are not currently in stock; we however offer you the possibility to
special order them through us. An additional time delay may be necessary in order to fulfill this
part of the order, but this will not affect the rest of the order.
• Your credit card will not be charged until we are certain that the item on special order is
available and ready to be shipped.
How do I add an item to my cart?
- Simply click on the price of the item you want, which is shown in red.
- If an article has no shown price, then it is either temporarily unavailable, out of print or it
is not available via our site (and presented here for reference purposes).
- To add multiple copies of the same item, click on the price as many times as needed.
I clicked on a price, but nothing happens.
- First, verify if your browser accepts “cookies.” They are necessary for the cart to
How can I modify the contents of my shopping cart?
- As soon as an item is added to the cart, the site displays a “Shopping Cart” box which lists
all the items currently in your cart.
- You can remove an item by clicking on the “Remove” button.
- If you remove all items from your cart, the “Shopping Cart” box will disappear by itself.
I added all the items I wanted in my cart. How do I send in my order?
- First, click on the “Go to checkout” button which is located inside the “Shopping Cart”
- In the following page, you will see the contents of your cart again, which you can still
modify. You must then enter the required information (name, address, etc.)
- To order with a credit card, please follow the instructions of our two-step order form which
you can find on this page.
I’m trying to send out my order using the two-step order form, but all I get
is a server error.
- Make sure that you have filled all the required fields. The mandatory fields are: name, email
address, and credit card info.
I thought I had sent out my order, but my shopping cart is still full.
- You might have not completed the second step by clicking the “Transmit” button. Please complete
your order by returning to checkout.
Can I pay by International Postal Money Orders (IPMO)?
- Yes. However, instead of sending out the form, you should print it, and mail it to us along
with a the IPMO in Canadian currency (or the proof of purchase of the IPMO), and payable to
DIFFUSION i MéDIA.
Can I send my order some other way (email, fax, etc.)?
- Yes. Our email address is panier @ electrocd.com (we suggest that
you send us your credit card number in three or four consecutive messages for more security).
- Yes. Our mailing address is: 4580, avenue de Lorimier — Montréal (Québec) H2H 2B5 — CANADA
- We care for the privacy of our customers. To that end, we actually never transmit our
customers’ personal data (name, address, email…) to any third parties.
generated in Montréal by litk 0.600
Thursday, February 7, 2019. Development & maintenance: DIM